Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Can't be a winner every week

MONKOO8

Hey Everyone,
This past week managed to get out in the field. Just didn't manage to hit anything good.
Recently I mentioned that every dig can't be a keeper.
Just the same every week can't be won with a goodie.

Monday found five quarters and four pennies.
Tuesday at least got to dig a few times.
Wednesday, went to a park near home. It was empty and I started in the wood chips. Found a four or five dime spill and that Allegany County pin. The pin is in a nearly new condition. It is also a long way from home.

Saturday was my first real chance to get out. Dug that junk bracelet. For all of a nanosecond thought i had something good. First thing i saw was the clasp and it ended up as the most shiny part. Also dug an aluminum teaser token. This one was good for three months free voice mail. It expired May, ninety six.

Sunday morning did some work at the Folk's house. The weather was nice in the evening so I ventured out for a short relaxing jaunt. The place dated to the early nineteen twenties and is in a busy area. Figured it has to have been hit plenty. Well after forty five minutes or so on a dry patch of grass I targeted a one way ding that was reading six to eight inches and coin size. It was a hard signal to pinpoint and I took one step away.........before turning around and digging. At about six or seven inches a dark green caked wheat popped out. It was a 1928 and it pleased me to have found a coin from the period.(it was also the only wheat found this week) Next time i visit this place the Garrett will have the big coil attached. A couple of steps later the sound of a ring ding in the grass and I saw a sliver of shine.........another teaser coin. This one was an aluminum Spanish something. I can only hope that one day that big coin will be real.....until then....Enjoy the pics and Happy Hunting!
[attachment 140072 001.JPG] [attachment 140073 012.JPG] [attachment 140074 015.JPG]