Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:canadaflag:Why doesn't the key work?

Leslie(nova scotia)

Then the rains came. Washed away all the snow and bared the ground. Seemed like an invitation to this bouy so I grabbed Quota Guru, jumped in Nogo and headed to the nearest playing field. Then immediately turned around back to my abode. Was darn cold out there so I double bagged myself. back to the playing field. About a third of the finds I didn't even have to dig due to the disappearance of the snow. First non coin find was a fancy key!
15nmvyq.jpg

Shortly there after I found the lock.
2j48wic.jpg

No matter how much I tried I could not get that key to unlock the lock!

Anyway got a major cramp in my left leg which is home of my spare knee. Enough was enough so I packed up. Hit the Super Store getting some new legs.....chicken ones with hot sauce. Once home it didn't take much time to thaw out especially my throat and mouth which felt like an active volcano had been swallowed.

Take for the day was 6 shy of quota @$16.49 which will be added to the UK Fund.

fojifa.jpg

I assume your having a mild winter also?

LOL Maybe the numbers on the key (IF it's numbered) Didn't match....:rofl:

That key looks like it is what melted all the snow. Lol