Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:canadaflag:went down to the river to pray

Leslie(nova scotia)

From the land of the Bluenose....actually it was a lake but reminded me of this inspirational tune....enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSif77IVQdY

Absolutely love it! Now that's what I'm talking about...thanks for sharing this with us. Went to YouTube to find it and found it was only available to 'PC's' & not available to tablets. I wonder when the PC world is going to come into the 21st century & realize they're not the only means of communicating w/the Internet?

Martin do a search for "The Soggy Bottom Boys" and you should be able to find it no problem. I've watch it on my Ipad before. Love that song! I first heard it from the movie "Oh Brother where out thou". Great soundtrack on that movie.

And she has one of the most beautiful voices. :thumbup:

I have heard that PCs are being discontinued and won't be long....so guess mine will be outdated before I've even gained wisdom in using one! This world is moving too fast for this ole relic gal, who is slow in moving and thinking these days! Dear Lord, please save those who will be saved and then, Come quickly, Lord Jesus! Amen! :angel: Ma