Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:canadaflag:Thank you Lord for letting me turn 60 today....above earth!

Turning 60 is still young....wait until 80 is just around the corner and a person isn't as strong or healthy as they once were!!! But still good to be above ground for a while longer, as yet...turning 79 in July!! May God Bless you both with many more years of birthdays and going detecting! Amen! :angel: Ma

I thank the Lord for every day above ground that I am able to get out of bed and enjoy being here. Hoping to stick around for 20 or so more years. Wife and I will be celebrating our 50th anniversary in a few days. Life is GOOD! (I was 73 in Jan)

Praise the Lord for living life on earth and for being able to live life abundantly by God's Holy Spirit and in Jesus' name! Amen! :angel: Ma