Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:canadaflag:stroll through the dog park

Leslie(nova scotia)

Navy Davy and I finally got out and about. Hit a once a year type of park and were immediately surrounds by hounds, shiatsus, Dobermans and Lord knows what else. Of course they barked at me and were petted by ND. Sure that if a wind caused branches to wave Navy Davy would wave back!

Find of the day was ND's 1968 silver dime. He also added 30 coins. being a packrat I picked up a toy knife, frisbee, key, fishing weight, tent pegs, dinky as well as 3 over quota @$6.48. Think Quota Guru was injured in the hunt as the top armrest is whopping. I can now predict the future as I see yet another repair job in the future for Navy Davy!

n/t

Congrats to you both! I had a small dog laying on the place while I was trying to dig in a park--wouldn't move just wanted me to keep on petting it! Dogs are okay as long as they don 't try to bite! :thumbup: Ma