Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:canadaflag:something old, something new and something......................dam

Leslie(nova scotia)

Started the day with the F3P thinking quota at a local playing field. Usual coinage popped up and decided half way through that a woods walk was in order. Hit the area where I dug up the two 1800's coppers the other day. Was rather in the zone being December with the weather not chilling nor the land under a foot of snow. Bonus. Of course the paths I was doing along the water were littered with dogs....and the accompanying doggie dew! At least three times during the dig got the crap scared out of me as dogs snuck up on me and barked, sniffed or thought I was a fire hydrant as I had changed to the Pro with headphones which makes sneaking up on this bouy no great feat! Hit an old button that was rather ornate....um! Crown and some scroll. As I was doing the dew along the lakes shoreline I hit a three ringer, mangled, crushed and bent out of shape. I was to follow for shortly thereafter while jumping from one boulder to another I experienced some "mechanical difficulties." Every curse word known to man spewed out of me within 45 seconds! Limped back to Nogo drove to a smart shop and picked up Johnny Walker and his mate, Ginger Ale . Once home they helped me forget the incident as I wrapped Hunny Bunny's presents. Her 10 days of Christmas start on the 15th...................................oh joy!

This soap opera brought to you by the makers of Tylonal 3!

Looks like you made a good haul after all. Love finding the odds & ends like dog tags, etc. Glad you could get out brother.

Why swear, for God Blesses those who lean on and trust in Jesus and worship Him for His goodness and mercy of dying and saving us from our sins? Curse words doesn't do anything good for anyone! Pray for the dogs to be gone and to guide you to a clear trail for hunting! Glad you did get some goodies and hope other days will be much better! Thank God for the better weather to be able to go detecting and to dig easier for getting the goodies! Merry Christmas to you and Marie!

Amen Ma. That is why I wasn't going to post on this thread. Nice finds but like Ma I can do without the curse words especially since this is the Christian forum.

Sorry, Leslie, but you said in your post that every curse word known to man spewed out of you in 45 secs. This is a Christian Forum and true believing Christians in Christ Jesus, do not curse nor would we post that we did should it happen, but would quickly go to God in Jesus' name and ask forgiveness and try not to do it again! I don't believe in Drinking Whiskey either, but that is between you and Jesus, our blessed Savior and Lord! We want this CMD forum to stay just that a Christian forum and not showing that it is okay to curse or drink, for that shows we truly aren't a Christian forum! Still love you in Lord Jesus and hope you find a lot more goodies with blessed words thanking Jesus for your finds and not getting upset when things go wrong with the environment and with hurting! Jesus hurt and suffered more than we ever have, so be happy and enjoy the hunting....things always get better, for there is always a silver lining in every dark cloud! God Bless, Love you in Christ Jesus! Amen! Ma

Well again its a regional thing as for the cursing. Your concept of curses does differ from what I was referring to...local.......son of a sea horse, Lord love a duck frigate................that is cursing here and my meaning of the curse known to man...in Nova Scotia. I'm sure I'm still on the Big Guys good books. Best of the season.

Well, according to what God says in the Bible is a curse or I guess what we believe are curse words I assume are the same! We have colloquial sayings, too, and I never saw...son of a sea horse, Lord love a duck frigate as actual curse words, so how was I or others to know what your curse words were to you, when they mean much different to most Christian Believers! Too many curse even on FB and they aren't good words, for out of the same Spring, no one can get both sweet and sour water...either we speak the righteous ways of Jesus with the Spiritual gifts he gives us to use or we curse God and others in what we say is bad and evil! Thanks for explaining what seems to be a problem between you and me! I pray for godly wisdom for us both to know right from wrong in everything! Amen! God Bless, Ma