Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:canadaflag:silver ring with quota

Leslie(nova scotia)

From the land of the Bluenose.....called Navy Davy and was gone. Came out of the bedroom and Marie was gone. Then I be gone to a school that I had not done before. Left the At Pro in the trunk, duster off my Freedom 3 and began to swing away. Wasn't long before I was in the zone. No headphones, no display to watch, sweet tunes emitting from the Garrett and no dogs. Scoffed a junk ring and a horde of coppers followed by this little silver number.
004-1.jpg

Keep on a going till I heard some strange noises....and not from my machine but from the knee. Lord love a duck the darn thing seized up tight. Let me tell you me son when I see the surgeon in May I will have three recommendations for him;
1. amputate at the knees and I'll bum around
2. transplant my brain from my butt to my head
3. iffen those two don't work amputate at the neck.
002-5.jpg

Dispondant I headed home . Got a nice surprise at the abode!
005-1.jpg

Man do those flowers stink pretty. See also that Marie picked up a present for the Gipper which we will deliever on one of two family gatherings on Easter.
007-3.jpg

Time now for the "S" group! Shower, shave ,soda (with lime as I can't drink due to meds) and me main man Sultan Khan Raga Yaman .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wYXEY4htDA
Have a wonderful and safe holiday weekend with your family....take a day off from digging!

Of course pain isn't fun but at least you were able to get out. Congratulations on the nice finds. Hope you have a lot less pain until you can see the doc.

n/t

n/t