Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:canadaflag:Repaired pro finds golden "O"

Leslie(nova scotia)

After the Hunny Bunny went shopping with her sisters I did the house work. After no one phoned to go digging I visited my dad. After a coffee I headed to a field and dug a few coins. After getting too hot took the Pro for a swim. After finding this I was too sore to continue and headed home. Got to pray that my knee gets better!

10k engraved with a date and intials.

WOW, you got the gold and a nice golden ring at that! Take it easy and don't get heat exhaustion or stroke because that would be bad for your health and that goes for everyone who is detecting in this extremely hot weather! May God Bless you and Hunny Bun! Amen! :angel: Ma

Indeed an Golden 'O' and a chuck of change. Just as Ma Betty stated, be especially mindful of the heat and high humidity. I too have aching knees, shoulders, and hips. I supplement the pain with Schiff's Super Calcium plus Magnesium. The bottle holds 90 softgels and can be purchased @ Amazon.Com very reasonably.

n/t