Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:canadaflag:relics old and new

Leslie(nova scotia)

My last shift before vacation last night was a tad unnerving as violence erupted not a block from my workplace on the street. Nova Scotia is not immune to what is happening in most city centers worldwide. Heard the shots , heard the car crash and heard the sirens. At the end of my shift the police road block was still in place. I learned later that one was dead and another in hospital. Prayers.

Awoke with the thought that life was good....any life. Took the Pro to the woods and walked. Vacation..Leave it all behind........board the plane and enjoy my wife............and digging!

n/t

Sorry to here about the bad things happening but congratulations on the finds.

Congrats on the finds and praying concerning the terror that is going on all over the world including your area! Washington University in St. Louis, MO, had a shooting and someone with a gun has been seen in the Danforth building! Police still searching the last time I heard! America's sinners are waxing worse and worse, but let us Christians be shining brighter and brighter in a world growing darker and darker! Amen! :angel: Ma