Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:canadaflag:reflection of being in the zone

Leslie(nova scotia)

Lazily the waves drifted ashore. It seemed to be an effort, a lackadaisical effort leaving the shore line and slowly making it's way back to sea to form a cue for another endless journey. The sky was proud that day . A mosaic of color hung out on a canvass for all to enjoy while clouds drifted effortlessly , puffing out, forming billowing shapes that only one's imagination could conjure.

The beach was mine to enjoy. A present signifying the last swish for the year. The detector was powered up immediately displaying it's eagerness to begin the swish. The low pulsing sound of the Seahunter. The sound of a sou'wester. The sound of the gulls overhead. Bliss. Narvonic. The cool ocean waves of the Atlantic engulfing my legs, my knees.............that was devine. A faint signal. The sieve plunged into the oceans bottom. A relic of a night of fun. The Keith's bottle cap was deposited in my bag. Swirling around me the water continued to feel refreshing, creeping up between my body and the wet suit. Another hit. More resounding than the first...........another bottle cap. The swishing zone was not impaired. The bliss continued. Coins of the realm appeared in my "bucket." Newly deposited by some one challenging the domain of the sea.

Thoughts came easy. The pulse of the Seahunter continued. Mind wandered. England! Vacation! Knee repairs. Life is good...made good by the grace of the "Big Guy" in the sky. A hobby honed by countless hours of pure delight, finds and friends the by product. When will it end? I am selfish. Like the waves................I never want it to end. But like all that is produced we too have an expiry date.

leslie(nova scotia) Posts: 725Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:48 pmHas thanked: 0 timeBeen thanked: 30 times

n/t

Indeed you do have a God given gift & I hope you're making your writing available to the general public to feather your financial nest.

Praise God in lesus' name, there are those who love Him and want to use carefully and preserve the beauty of His creations while enjoying them, too! Congrats on the :detecting: journey and may it last a long, long time for you! Amen!

That was a good story. Glad you enjoyed finding the goods.