Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:canadaflag:quota: no real goodies but

Leslie(nova scotia)

Took the Pro and Seahunter MK11 out for a spin on a day like in the Sahara. Man was it hot. Mind you this drove me to the water mostly.

Yesterday Navy Davy and I hit the beach after a sand sculpture contest.

This was my fav as most had been blown away. Decided to have a seat as the knee was getting stiff!

Anyway ND and I both found about a half dozen coins. Bugs were unreal and in the haste ND left his pinpointer there...we went back...it was gone. Sad man.

Day before Hunny bunny and I did the walk through the Public Gardens which is the oldest Victorian gardens in Nort hAmerica....enjoy!

Can you spot the real pretty flower? Remember...I'm house broken!

What Do You Mean...No Real Goodies? The pictures are great & the one of your 'Hunny Bunny' is very nice too. Thanks for sharing.

Those are some really good pictures. Looks like you found some real good finds to me.