Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:canadaflag:quota:friendly reminder for you older detectorists

Leslie(nova scotia)

The morning was a washout as the rain thundered down and I had a visit with my witch doctor. Xrays,blood tests, urine samples and prescriptions renewals. Sort of leary when Dr. Seetharamadoo reached for the stool......at least it wasn't mind and the one thing he didn't request a check on. Lord love a duck I have never had the finger wave but have had the middle finger digit raised at me a few times. In all seriousness you old bouys don't put off that yearly check up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I finished at Dr. Seths office and hit the Cobequid Medical Center where it was like old home week. Ran into my father and mother in law as well as my sister in law Linda. Three hours later I was done being needled, felt, tilted and bent. Rain had stopped. Ground not frozen. Freedom 3 Plus in the trunk of Nogo.......can you draw a conclusion?

Hit a local park near the now filled Button hole. View was great.

Swung the Freedom left handed which meant a tuning up of the left Garrett ear. Hour and a half later...quota.

Simply unreal to be digging in Nova Scotia this time of the year.

For those in the know a Christmas contest for a pair of tits and tokens can be found!

Have a Merry Christmas.