Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:canadaflag:questions I ask the Lord

Leslie(nova scotia)

Am I leading a good life in your eyes? Sins have been committed! Those that are of the common man with no harm to anyone and not grave...in your eyes? Am I empathitic, caring and honest....in your eyes? I pray but do you answer? Do You hear me? Is the joy in my heart you reaching out to me....the sorrow a shun? Is it wrong to love my wife as much as You? How do I improve being who I am...a good Christian? Can you deal with my negative feelings...my wanting to be with only you and Marie? When will I pass? Lord will you spare those that love and think of me pain? The pain of the body...will it be gone once I am? Will you embrace me when my time comes? Not ready at this time dear Lord!

when the Lord decides it's time & absolutely no one else's guess. I believe the Lord answers all our prayers - some are no, otherwise I would have dug a Civil War buckle :) There's a reason for everything. The Lord either causes things to happen - or he allows them to happen. As for leading a good life - I know I have been getting better over the years in His eyes, just something I feel or know from my actions.

Good thoughts, steve in so la

I have found that it is very important that we get into His word every day. The Bible is "The Instruction Book of Life" for us Christians. This will help us to live a better life as He would have us to be more Christ like. As our Faith grows we might have to ask less questions because we come to know some of the answers.

Leslie, when we are living a Christ-like life, we know God's Word by seeking and reading His Word for godly wisdom and for His light of revelation in our lives! You see when we look into the Word of God we see our reflection of who we are in Him, if we see that we aren't who we should be in Him, than we are to seek Him more and ask of Him, what shall I do to be more like Him, and He will answer us through His Holy Spirit, as His Spirit guides and directs each of us on His strait path with a narrow gate!

We must not be of the world, although we are in the world, we are not to partake of the world's sins! This means we try our best to live like Jesus, but if we should slip and sin, because our flesh is weak, then we go quickly to Him in prayer and ask for forgiveness for the sin we just committed against God and with sincere repentance He will forgive us and will not count that sin against us, for He erases our accounts and remembers them no more, but that doesn't mean that we keep on sinning willfully, for then we wouldn't be sincerely repentant!

We know the sins by God's Ten Commandments and we are to love our One and Only God first and then one another! I have a different view about bringing refugees into our nation without knowing who they are and what they might do when not assimilating to the American way and our Constitution! Some say to bring them all in and provide for them, like Obama has done with our tax monies and what Hillary will do if elected! I just can't go along with this view of loving your neighbor as yourself in that way, for to me they aren't neighbors but enemies, who have shown from the Old Testament down to now that they are a fighting nation who wants to rule by their satanic religion and their Sharia Law, that can never coincide with the US Constitution for we have freedoms under it and their Sharia Law has no freedoms but to bow down to those in command and ruling over all their own, who are slaves bound to the Sharia Law, and if not honored than they call all others infidels and are to murder us, while they harm women and children with the most ungodly gruesome ways that only satan could think of or those who choose to serve him, the father of lies, and that is why those who have not God's Holy Spirit, lie and keep on lying and commit murder!!! We are to watch our tongue and not speak filthy or speak falsely against another....there is so much filthiness coming out of peoples mouths and from their bodies in our nation, today, while cursing and mocking God and Jesus...really is terrible and, when a Christian, it even hurts more to hear and see it done! I pray that God will have mercy on their souls in Jesus' name! Amen!

I guess I got off on a rant about our nation and its problems, but I hope I have answered some of what you are seeking to learn and understand! When in doubt, we take all our problems to God and ask Him to help us and He will, and we read and study God's Holy Word to show ourselves as a workman approved of God to serve Him in the capacity that He calls each of us to do when we are His Child and His servant! When saved we are a member of the Body of Christ, and each member has a different task to do and when called to do what we need to do, He will provide the means to do it and the wisdom to accomplish that which He desires us to do in Word and in Deed by following Jesus day by day by God's Holy Spiritual leading! Amen! :angel: Ma