Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:canadaflag:Prayer request

Dear Leslie, Prayers for God to comfort & ease your pain in the precious name of Jesus our Savior & Lord! Amen! We grow older but it seems our bodies wrack the havoc of aging, too! SAD!!! Keep leaning on & trusting in Jesus for He is our hope that springs eternal! :angel: Ma

Leslie, there are many things I've discovered in recent years, in regards to good health, for seniors. 1. A good quality Vitamin C & having done a lot of research on it, this is what I have found: All 'Natural' Vitamin C and another is: Cures for Illness of All Kinds w/Baking Soda . Yet another is: Copaiba Oil for Body Pain . Yet another is: German Saurkraut In Glass Bottles Far Better Than Probiotics! . And last but not least: The Real Cure for Cancer - You Won't Believe It!. Hope these help you. I will be, in prayer, for you and hope God will provide the release you need, for peace of mind and body. Having been a leukemia patient, for many years, I know all too well what it's like to suffer with a near non present immune system. It took it nearly 18 years to rebuild my immune system and it's still not 100% but pretty close. Thank YOU LORD!

I hear that. I’m obly 41 and have all kinds of pains. I wish I had of listened to my dad when we was younger and been easier on my body.

When younger & stronger, we do tend to overdo & overwork our bodies--Speaking by experience; Too Soon Old & Too Late Smart! Wisdom should be given to the real young! :sad: :angel: Ma

n/t