Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:canadaflag:"Piped Piper" and I do quota

Leslie(nova scotia)

Weather wasn't bad so I called Navy Davy and we hit U.N. field. Within moments Navy Davy became the "Piped Piper" of Fairview!

Filipinos to the north of him, Pakistanis to the south, Africans to the west and the fence to cover his back. Of course Navy Davy being the good bud he is sent them my way....what a pal! I returned the favour and sent them packing right back to ND. Man those kids were rude and generally a pain in the butt. Eventually after a few evil stares they got the message and left us alone.

Both of us got quota. ND's.

Bluenoser's quota. Almost had to put up the Bat signal to thwart off the horde!

It surprises me how rude children are these days.

Detecting inevitably draws kids to watch on, and some of them are still lovely as kids should be, but others ...

In my youth we would never speak back to an adult.

I had a kid watching me once and his mother called him back.

Five minutes later he was back again and his mother called him again.

The kid called back "But he (that is me) is a normal man mummy."

I wonder what she had said to him?

Sweet finds. It sure is hard to swing a detector with that many youngins close by.

Nice post and nice finds Leslie, congrats!

Sounds like you guys were playing an old game of "monkey in the middle" with those kids. I can just see them running back and forth between you two.
I use to be really good with kids but for some reason now I'm not very comfortable around them. Even at Church.