Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:canadaflag:new knob leads to heart throb

Leslie(nova scotia)

Met up with Navy Davy this morning for a trip to the flea market and coffee. ND had done it once again. He replaced a lost knob on my old Freedom 3!

I have run out of toes and fingers trying to count the number of times ND has fixed one of my old Garretts! Flea market was a bust save for a selection of fudge that I took home to the Hunny Bunny who was heading out with her sisters to a girl's Super Bowl party. I knew then that I'd have some peace and quiet to watch the Panthers dismantle the Broncos.

Had to go a digging solo has ND had a massive honey dew list to undertake. Started on the shore line with the Pro and netted a few pennies and fishing lures. Then it was off to a school yard to try my luck as I figured the ground would be soft enough having had a few days of rain and high temperatures. Out came the Freedom 3, new lesche tool and a new digging jacket that one could zipper up, didn't have holes in the pockets or a big rip in the sleeve. Oh joy. Anyway after the first 3/4 inch of frost it was a breeze to dig the plug. mind you my arms felt like lead pipes after the 5th hole but ended up 6 shy of quota. A nitro moment turned out to be a white metal heart....this time of the year I'll take it!

Congrats on the finds and for getting out digging in the cold weather and partially frozen ground! Better weather is coming, just hang on and count your blessings one by one! Amen! :angel: Ma