Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:canadaflag:my personal fav finds after 42 years at this hobby

Leslie(nova scotia)

From the land of the Bluenose....snow and ice has invaded and once again the Bluenoser is shut out from digging. Thought that sharing with you some of my fav finds over the years would lift my spirit and keep me a posting. Enjoy and best of the season to all!

Absolutely Amazing! You have found more in your few years od detecting than most will find in their lifetime. Congratulations.

It seems to me that 42 years is quite a bit of anyone's lifetime really.

Some lovely finds there Leslie.

Some items seem to be from Europe or in the UK somewhere.

I have found six gold rings only, but none with stones and a great haul of silver rings, all from parks and footy fields where rings are a bit rare compared to beaches.

Even though we have many beaches in and around Sydney they are quite a distance from my home, so I almost never go there.

However I have hundreds of nuggets from our goldfields so I suppose they are my favourite finds. They are certainly the most valuable.

Thanks for the post Leslie.

awesome finds!!!!!

chuck.

n/t

Guess I worded that wrongly. We had detectors back in the 70's but they couldn't hold a candle to the machines of today. The fact that anyone found anything 40 years ago was a miracle in itself. I know...I owned some of the early Whites and we didn't find much believe me. Guess we were just hunting the wrong spots?