Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:canadaflag:majestic 925 "0"

Leslie(nova scotia)

Marinated to perfection in a blend of bbq sauce, soya, pressed garlic and HP. The three deer steaks were lowered in the preheated fry pan with just a touch of olive oil coating the bottom. Freshly chopped onions and mushrooms added when the steaks were flipped. The aroma filled the kitchen with a heavenly mist...Marie gagged probably thinking about the sweet deer that gave it's life so that I may eat. Thank you French Dave for the gift on your last visit.

After a scoff like this I was reenergized grabbing quota guru and heading out the door like wild game being hunted.

Arrived at one of my favorite rugrat reeducation fields. I was alone.....at least for a time. Out of the backdrop of trees a doe and a fawn appeared. they grazed as I swung. The doe did the dew with little regard that I was down wind. I guess dwags are not the only mobile manure makers on the football pitch. Had enough being dumped on. I limped towards them causing an immediate retreat back into the woods. The lesche tool flashed, flung and the dew followed the duo into the woods. Imagine making a mid field tackle and landing in the crap! My good deed for the day.

it was at this time I had a flashback to my daughter Kayla's movie which she would watch over and over. My favorite line came to mind after my doe dew encounter;

"I'm sorry Bambi but your mother cannot be with us anymore."

Dam straight as I had eaten her at supper! Don't get me wrong I love eating wild game but to shoot one....not in this bouy's DNA!

Shortly thereafter and after a few coins I unearthed this 925er.
11ccy6d.jpg

I'ze a dinking my "dear' will love this one.

The wild life was having a feast at my expense on me so I called it a day. See golf egg season is once again upon us!
j5b715.jpg

n/t