Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:canadaflag:Invasion of the Pumpkin People's Republican Army

Leslie(nova scotia)

Neither the rumour or wind of war had reached Windsor. Marie and I hit the park where the Labatt's Brier tokens had been found the other day. Needed to dig up enough coinage to help with the resistance movement in Kentville. It had been invaded and was now occupied by the Pumpkin's Army Group West supported by a mechanized division.

After leaving the hamlet of Windsor we penetrated the front line into enemy territory. The horror.....the horror. It became immediately apparent that the P.P.R..A.(Pumpkin People's Republican Army) was using banned chemical weapns that had backfired, inflicting its deadly toxin amongst its own army!

Marie tried to infiltrate with a high ranking officer to no avail!

She was captured sentenced to 20 minutes on the "swing." Inhumane I say.....inhumane!

I had better results hooking up with a collaborator code named "Jimmy K of the UK."

He helped me overcome the driver of the Pumpkin Tiger tank Mk V. I let those orange skinned heathens have it!

Shells and seeds were splattered everywhere.....orange goo! Marie was freed but I had to maintain high alert as those orange skinned devils could easily blend in with the foliage. I imagined that after our departure there was plenty of pumpkin muffins, pie and pumpkin soup to feed the locals.

The "dig" for resources to fund the resistance continued till it was time to move on to the Berwick Command. There a park was ripe with recruits but no quota could be reached as the call to duty at the local dinner beckoned us.

After a decent meal we turned home with the funds!

Once home P.T.D.S. (post traumatic diggers syndrome) hit me as on the tube a battle south of the Canadian Border was raging between Dallas and Green Bay.

As Sgt Rock of the Dell Comic Commandos often said, "War is hell!"

n/t

Nice outing with the Mrs. Our foliage hasn't changed colors much as yet.....we are in the 80's for Sat and Sun and tomorrow is supposed to be 91 according to the St. Louis, MO weather report! Indian Summer is here and then watch out the colder weather will be coming soon! Enjoy the colorful hues and go :detecting: when you can! God Bless and remain safe and healthy! :angel: Ma