Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:canadaflag:inspiration...even after all these years

Yes...Indeed...it brings back many wonderful memories. people can say what they want but I fully expect to see Elvis in heaven. Having said that, I know that to him or her, to whom much is given, much is expected. There are few among those popular, in his day or even now, who gave back to the disadvantaged more than he did. After each of his 'public' shows, he spent hours seeking God through song within his private suit. His missed his mother terribly and looked forward to the day they would meet again in heaven. For those who would throw stones of disapproval at Elvis needs to take a deep look within their own soul & ask forgiveness for their own sins. God help me...I have no desire to point the finger at anyone because there's always three or more pointing back at me. Yup...if you live in a glass house, you probably shouldn't throw stones.

We can't possible know the pressures Elvis was under, even though we may know something of how he reacted to them. The press made sure of that always anxious to attack any celebrity.

Basing any conclusion on press reports is fraught with danger, and judging others is even more so.

The Lord know those that are His and I suspect that many will be in glory that will surprise us, and many who are not there will have an equal effect on us.

As Martin says, "Judge not" as we are all just brothers and sisters in fault.