Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:canadaflag:I wait each day for new words from the Lord

Leslie(nova scotia)

but am I waiting in vain? Pray each day and try to live a good Christian life but there seems to be a void. The king James version of the Bible does offer comfort at time but is it like us or even the law of man that needs to evolve and be rethought? It is subject to interpretation....do I have to rethink my life and values?

Just a very deep thought day here and i pray for all!

If you are saved in Christ Jesus and doing what God's Holy Word says to do or not to do than I think that you are on the right track! Read the Love Letters of Jesus...they are written in red....I hope His Love and forgiveness helps you to believe more in Him and to pray with a sincere heart for what you want Him to do for you! Listen to His still small voice and He will lead you into all truth of the Bible! Amen! :angel: Ma

Hello Leslie, Among my other devotionals read each day ~ I read Psalms 91 and this particular Psalm brings me peace of mind. When I read it, I read it aloud. Give it a try brother.

Psalm 91
1 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust.”
3 Surely he will save you
from the fowler’s snare
and from the deadly pestilence.
4 He will cover you with his feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
5 You will not fear the terror of night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,
6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
nor the plague that destroys at midday.
7 A thousand may fall at your side,
ten thousand at your right hand,
but it will not come near you.
8 You will only observe with your eyes
and see the punishment of the wicked.
9 If you say, “The Lord is my refuge,”
and you make the Most High your dwelling,
10 no harm will overtake you,
no disaster will come near your tent.
11 For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;
12 they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
13 You will tread on the lion and the cobra;
you will trample the great lion and the serpent.
14 “Because he loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
15 He will call on me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.
16 With long life I will satisfy him
and show him my salvation.”

One More Thing Leslie, Read the book of Job. It really gives us a great insight as to why 'Bad Things Happen To Good People'. It's the fight between good & evil and like then, we too are in that battle daily. We have an extra blessing that Job didn't have, in his day, and that's Jesus Christ and His Word! Reading this book will give you insight why we experience life as we do sometimes. Another thing that has helped me phusically, mentally, and emotionally is PRAYER! Even though God doesn't speak to me in a voice I can hear, I know He's there with His proise that He will never leave me. Two other books that have given me much greater under standing of God's Word are The Great Controversy and The Desire of Ages; both of which are available on line for FREE! You can listen @ The Desire of Ages Project. Check it out brother.

Very good information for Leslie and all of us! Thank you, Bro Martin! God Bless and keep you being able to keep on, keepin' on for Jesus! Amen! :angel: Ma

You are welcome, Leslie, and may our Heavenly Father continue showing the way Home to glory with continual growing in His strength and in His Holy Word giving you godly wisdom to be able to endure and overcome all things! Seek ye Jesus and God's Holy truth and He will prove Himself to you in Who He is, for He is Savior and Lord of all who believe in and obey Him, daily, unto the end of this life's journey to win the prize of everlasting life in His glorious Kingdom forever more! Amen! :angel: Ma

I came to understand that GOD knows I'm human and will fail many times. He also knows I'm trying to live as a Christian should. You as all who visit this forum are in my prayers every nite.