Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:canadaflag:I thank thee oh Lord

n/t

God is good and He helps His Children when we need help and ask Him in Jesus' Holy name! I had a problem financially and I just barely had enough money to pay my monthly bills...but I knew that paying my taxes, I could get them back by filing my Senior Citizens tax credit refund form....but the problem was I needed the refund back quickly! I prayed and did get them very quickly from Jeff City, MO but when I mailed the check for the money to be put into my account....it took more time than I had planned on to be able to use the money! I called and found out the PO Box number I sent it to had been cancelled after my bank that I had for years and years merged with another bank; so they had to search and find out what happened to the check I had mailed to the one that merged with my old bank!

I looked at my deposit slip and copy of my check and realized I had made a mistake when signing the back of the check! I kept praying and watching the mail to see if it would be returned, for I hadn't heard from the one who was searching and it had been from two to three days! I checked the mail box on Friday evening and nothing returned but to my surprise, when I went to pay a bill on the SS money I did have but not enough to cover the whole month when more bills came, after my sister left Saturday evening with nothing returned again on Sat, there was more money in my banking acct.; so the check for my RE Taxes had been posted and whoopee I have enough money to pay for the rest of the month and part of March! God is good and is good all the time....even though I have to have patience for He meets our needs in His own timing and not ours, but He is always on time! Praise God and Thank You, Jesus! I struggle because of my low SS income, but someway, somehow my needs are met but not my wants...but that is okay, for sometimes He meets my wants too when He blesses me in special ways!

Don't give up and ask in prayer for God is there working patience in those who wait and call upon Him! Now I can get a new battery for my 91 Toyota that wouldn't start when I needed to go to my dr for my 6 month check up, so had to cancel for Jan 26th! Couldn't go to store either and Praise the Lord, my sister went for me while she was here and bought some groceries I really needed and now I can pay her back, too! Therefore God is Good and He always is! Amen! :angel: Ma