Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:canadaflag:Hookah Pro comes home and Seahunter goes out

Leslie(nova scotia)

Woke up and 0520hrs and put her together and headed to the nearest lake. Worked great and no leaking! Then came the land "trials" and again dead bang on. I was high on Jesus and life.....no not on the "pipe" I found. Quota was had. Headed home to get ready for the annual Family gathering of the clams, dinner, ring toss tourney and fireworks. Feel stuffed already just thinking about all the food that will be there. Brought the Seahunter mk11 when it first became available and let me tell you mister man that machine has seen its share of action, abuse and banging around on numerous trips down south. Have to send it back for repair and have no qualms or issues with that like I did with the Pro Booked for Sept 06 for 16 days in the UK. Still lots extra shifts needed to be worked before that date!

Nice finds....hadn't seen your post before this....got behind on the posts and am trying to catch up! Hope your Sea Hunter Mark 11 detector is repaired by now! God Bless and keep the detectors hot with :detecting: for those hidden goodies! :angel: Ma