Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:canadaflag:Clad Coin Concerto in "C" minor

Leslie(nova scotia)

Optional soundtrack for post.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CTYymbbEL4
ON THE ROAD AGAIN with Nogo Sojo not going like a BAT OUT OF HELL. I was not DRIVING HOME FOR CHRISTMAS but to PENNY LANE off ABBEY ROAD to dig clad. At the very least digging up LUCY IN THE SKY WITH DIAMONDS! CRAZY! was BORN TO BE ALIVE till five when this OLD MAN had to be home.

FREEDOM 3 plus was gingerly removed from Nogo's trunk with GOOD TIMES almost beginning immediately. The pennies did pop. A SUMMER BREEZE blew through the holes in the shaft of my detector emitting a mellow flute sound that was soon to be accompanied by my next find!

They were a great duo and SO HAPPY TOGETHER. Of course ONE THING LEDS TO ANOTHER TIME AFTER TIME with quota being had. I did it MY WAY and BEAT IT home.

n/t

Nice finds. I use to have a harmonica just like that. Now I have three hohners and a Johnson. I am trying to learn to play. It's slow going but I'm learning.

Congrats on tuning your old harmonica find and for meeting your coin quota! Nice to be able to go :detecting: and digging all those goodies! God Bless to keep on, keepin' on! Amen!