Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:canadaflag:Bluenoser's deep thought

Leslie(nova scotia)

With all the cold that is here acting on my arthritic boday i sometimes think it would be a good thing if I went to Hell when I pass away....at least I'll be warm!

Just a few questions about this "hell" that has been taught to many church goers. Why wasn't Adam and Eve informed about this place when they sinned? They were told exactly where they were going. Genesis 3:19.
Also wasn't there a faithful man that actually asked to go there? Job 14:13. There was also another man that was actually there in hell, and he was let out of there. Jonah.
The condition of those who have died is non existence as is clearly stated in God's word. Please see Psalms 146:3-4, Ecclesiastes 9:5,6,10.
Recently there was an event that surely brought disgust to many people. A Jordanian pilot was captured by Isis and put in a cage, doused with gas and burned alive. Also others have been burned alive by this group. Disgusting. The Bible tells us God is love. So us knowing God created everything, would have had to create a hell should one exist correct? This would also mean that Almighty God would have to continually recreate a person just to let him/her burn at least a dozen times in a 24 hour day. (Takes 1.5-2 hours to cremate a body) If God would be the type of individual that would burn humans for all eternity for sinning the few years we live that would not be just. Cruel and unusual punishment in my book. Wouldn't that make God the ultimate terrorist? I don't see Jehovah that way Psalm 83:18

We serve a just GOD. We know the consequences when we do not get saved and truly follow GOD. If you don't know him you will go there. It is very real. I hope and pray you realize this and do not live your life thinking that there is not one. By what your saying,Why follow GOD if you will go to the same place no matter what. What you said is like saying killing someone and going to prison is cruel.

I'll take the cold thank you! :thumbup:

Give him a break boys...He's Canadian! :rofl: ....Their idea of 'heaven' and 'warmth' is coming to the States...of course, for those of us that live here, its a matter of perspective on both counts!:rofl:

Heard it said plenty of times this Winter..."Its colder than hell outside"! Which of course is an old time reference to Toronto....:rofl:
Mud

Ecclessiastes 3:18-20 puts it into perspective