Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:canadaflag:Big golden "O"

Leslie(nova scotia)

Headed out by my lonesome and Navy Davy was busy being a social butter fly with his fellow retired sailors. Had in my mind a trip up the south shore to see if I could score some of those dammed Tim Horton's hockey cards but was thwarted all the way up to this little community!

All I got at Tim's there was a mediocre cup of mud. Hope the trading session on Friday fills a few holes in the card collection. Still not sure why I got onthis tangent!

Anyway while touring the community found a little park. Grabbed the F3P from the trunk and began a tot lot. Penny heaven to say the least at least till this puppy popped out...................wowzer.

(Shown here cleaned up a tad and weighing in at 8.2 grams) Not sure what the hallmarks after the 10K is and could use a little help on that. Anyway quota was in the pocket soon thereafter and the Freedom 3 Plus in Nogo's trunk.

THe Lord sure was busy with the paint brush as the view was.................................heavanly!

That sure is a good trip ! The ring looks to be a hallmark all right. What is the medallion item below the ring ? Steve in so la

Congrats on the beautiful scenery, the beautiful golden ring and for all the finds! You did great like you do most of the time! God Bless! Ma

n/t

Great short hunt in the tot lot! That's a lot digs for a whole lot of penny candy! The gold ring really put the icing on cake congratulations and HH