Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:canadaflag:aquatherapy leds me to the cross

Leslie(nova scotia)

From the land of the Bluenose.....hooked me up and gave me 12 minutes of electrical charges today at physio.....oh my what fun!

My sister in law Heather was at my place upon my arrival home chatting up a storm with the Hunny Bunny. She dropped by as her car broke down on the way to the beach and was being serviced by Corbins which is just next to where I call home.

"Going to the beach" ...that phrase I keyed in like a tuna on a school of fall mackerel! So Marie , Heather and I were off ...not to the races but a local beach.

They settled in and I loaded up with the Seahunter MK11. Knew I was good for about 4 lengths of the beach at various water levels and on length 2 I found my cross.....and was done.

Had to pay the piper and took the girls out for supper. By the time we got back Heather's car was fixed and her wallet

n/t