Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:canadaflag:Angel in my pocket brings joy

Leslie(nova scotia)

Yesterday saw a major car repair to Marie's Donna May....................ouch.Gets a guy where it hurts....in the wallet.................no joy!

Later in the day it was the trunk full of Garretts heading off to a field...........oh joy!

Found an angel with the Freedom 111 Plus (2nd one I have found ) with the inscription
"Always with you.".............................great some one to dig with when Navy Davy is not around................oh joy!

Away went the Freedom 3 Plus and out came the Pro as I started a shoreline and completed quota plus 6......oh joy!

Heading home I grabbed a cup of Joe at Tim's and a package of hockey cards with one being this..............................oh joy!

Once home I checked the mail with a letter from the government sticking out.......................no joy Was thinking another audit or I owe them some money.......................no joy! Turns out it was a notification that my pension is going up and that I should receive a cheque for retroactive funds...............................pure joy.

Joy as this digaholic had spent another day above the earth's underbelly!

It was then off to work for a night shift.....................very little joy!

Nice finds. Counts your many blessings one by one ..... remember that song? There are a lot of people that wish they had a job or a car that needed fixing. Hey ...... at least you found an angel! :) other than the one that walks and ride with you 24/7 that is.

Congrats Leslie on the joyous digs and your loving angel is Hunny Bunny...the love of your life given you by God to have and to hold the rest of your lives and I pray that it be so! God's love is Joy unspeakable and Full of Glory, Who gave us His Wonderful love by Jesus dying for all sinners that we might have eternal life with Him! The love of God conquers all! Praise His holy name Jesus! Amen! :angel: Ma

n/t