Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:canadaflag:2013 not our year so far

Leslie(nova scotia)

From the land of the Bluenose.....well 2013 is not a lucky year so far butt and I say butt I'm keeping the faith. Here is our year so far;

1. Off work and knee going to be replaced..........................................................................no problem.

2. Back pay settled..3 days later Otto needed a $1300 repair.............................................no problem.

3. Two days after Otto Donna May needed a new power steering dewie for $250............no problem.

4. 15 weeks of medical payments ended with no income for me now.................................no problem.

5. Marie has to pay $500 income tax this year.....................................................................no problem.

6. Marie passes out at work and rushed to hospital.............................................................no problem.

7. Marie's work recently went from corporate to franchise owner.......................................no problem.

8.No short term coverage now for Marie..............................................................................no problem.

9. Marie and I scheduled for surgery around the same time in May....................................no problem10.

10. Marie and I home together and I can't leave her alone for long......................................priceless.

11. God testing us big time......................................................................................................bring it on.

12. No movement for 4 weeks after my op which means no detecting..................................hell!

Have a great day all and no matter how bad off you feel there is always some one worse off. Keep the love with your woman and faith in God!

Isn't that the truth bro. There's always someone, somewhere worse off than what your experiencing now. None the less, you all will be in my prayers for every thing to come together. May God provide whatever need you may have today and in the future.

Things pass Leslie; and God is faithful. It seems to be our lot to pass through black days and even blacker nights, but somehow we do get through.

With hindsight we do see that God was there, but sometimes it doesn't feel like that.

Over the last few years we have had a lot of problems with my wife's health. Heart surgery twice plus twelve hospitalisations in a year, and more.

Only last week I suddenly realised how God had provided for us in certain other matters the previous year, but whilst it was happening I did not see that God was providing and at times I felt a bit deserted.

To my shame I admit being angry with God. What evil arrogance!

But only last week I suddenly saw it and realised how God had led my steps even whilst I was feeling abandoned.

I hope that I learned a lesson from that revelation: that God IS always there no matter how it seems.

So mate, time will pass and one day all will be well. Just trust the Lord and believe His promises.

I'm ashamed that I didn't.

Love and prayers to you all.

You are having a bad time. I will be praying for you both.

Jer. 29:11

We just need to focus on all the blessings He's bestowed upon us. If not for Him, these "trials" would be unsurmountable. Just thank Him for all He's done and all He's provided :) Pretty soon you'll be diggin" lots of gold and silver me buoy:)

Leslie; Your posts inspired me to never quit until I have found "quota" when metal detecting, and I can see that God has given you a full quota of faith!
Hang in there!
Please read Romans 8: 38-39.
HH Ed in colo