Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:canadaflag:1905

Leslie(nova scotia)

Not many good targets in the front of the park so we moved down river picking up an odd coin. Went off the beaten path and scored a 1905 large cent. It was at this time my Freedom 3 Plus went belly up for the day. So it was back to the car to grab the Pro. ND was still swinging away in a field scoring a few coins amongst the drinking debris field.

Returning to the hunt I decided to take the path less travelled along the river and ran across a troll station!

Got a good laugh out of that and headed back to where Navy Davy was swinging away. Shortly thereafter we headed back to the parking lot where we encountered a fellow just gearing up for a dig. Chatted for spell and continued to head home. A most pleasant outing.

Navy Davy's take for the outing.

My haul.

n/t

Nice....just to be able to get out and do some swinging and digging! You might meet the Troll next time and give him company! :lol: :angel: Ma