Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Can you say "Infantry"

laplander

Administrator
Staff member
I have been itching to get on this site for years, the last time I asked for permission I got shot down. I finally got the chance this week I helped him get his cows off the road and he was more receptive LOL. I located it on our earliest maps so I thought I might find some Civil war artifacts, and I wasn't disappointed with the "I" being my first non ferrous target.
Going back with the 6 inch next trip as I couldn't find many places to put the coil on the ground, the brush is intense.

1 unidentifiable Nickle
Suspender buckle
1 of the smallest toe plates I have ever seen.
Shard of pottery

Overloaded my file so I had to put this pic down here, just a shot showing how thick the brush is, almost missed it next to a log.
HH Jeff

INFANTRY!! HUP HUP HUP!!:)
I gotta tell ya man...the more I use the EQ the more I can’t believe how well I can see individual targets, even with the stock coil. The speed and target to target accuracy is just ludicrous. I dug a Merc this morning at 8” deep with recovery on 7! Like...OBVIOUS signal! I can’t really be a skeptic anymore, once I learned how I needed it to be set up for ME, it’s going to be here awhile. What a great addition to the herd, just spectacular abilities in cluttered places.
Good luck on the return trip!

Kevin

Thanks Ted! See? It’s just that easy to hijack a thread!:lol:

Nice finds guys good job I’m stuck at a wedding today but I’ll be out tomorrow!
Mark

How did the cows get out....

Some nice finds,i only ever use the 6'' coil these days,it does everything and more on my roman/saxon sites,never use the stock coil these days and only occasionally the 15'' coil as well but only on pasture sites.

Sounds like you have found a very nice site with some very good potential !!

sgoss66 said:
VERY nice, Jeff! LOVE the I button...

Glad you finally made it onto the site! :clapping:

Steve
Thanks Steve, I was shocked to see that for my first target. As far as the site permission Patience and Timing With an emphasis on timing :wiggle:
HH Jeff