Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Can you imagine how many finds some people would have if they hunted as much as they post?

nightsout

good lord some people have alot to say on here.But every day?I really enjoy most posts but some of our most prolific posters... should go swing that thing.
nightsout

I know I'm mean but to have something to say about every single post is a little much. They know who they are

Even though there has been more blabbing on the Forum lately, at least some of the newbies can learn from us seasoned hunters in getting tips on how to go about making finds like we do and get their questions answered so they can shorten the learning curve with their new detectors. I know I like seeing Finds more and reading the stories behind them also but when it gets slow, it's always nice to just post a question or something of interest to keep everyone active . So let's all get along and get out there before the ground freezes and dig something and post it. Now that's good medicine! Good Luck and HH to you all.:thumbup:

I am one of those "prolific posters" but I also put in the swinging time. I just do not have much to show for it lately as compared to you guys. Mostly clad. A small band of wheaties. I was out today for 2 hours even in the rain. This week I think I put about 12 hours in the field. I do read many things on here but that is what it is here for so I am learning a lot from the more seasoned people. I also have more time on my hands as my wife left me 2 years ago and she took my son also. I also only work 3 days a week but that doesn't mean I can swing the other four days. I have prior commitments on the off days so Mo & Tues is usually when I get out if possible.

Having the option to post more than somebody else is not indicative of someones character nor does it insinuate that is all he does with his time. Most people here do not even know each other personally so to say such things makes no sense to me. To be honest with everyone on this forum no one here knows what is going on in the life of another. No one here when they initially started knew it all but as they "grew" learned from others and then put it into practice on the ground. What we do with our time is our business and if others are rubbed the wrong way about it then their just going to have to live with it because this is a forum where posts are made and replies to those posts are answered. It's that simple.

i"v got a tip for ya if ya don't like reading post by some people DON'T READ THEM :) as simple as that, if those same people didn't post regularly this forum would be quite slow & a lot less interesting so i say keep posting guys. i don't get to go detecting that often once a week at most so i enjoy reading posts to make up for the lack of detecting.

Only some not all. Some people ( Who's knowledge is limited to a promotional video ) give those asking for help nothing but nonsense and bs, and those trying to give help nothing but ridicule and insults. So instead of that new detector going in the field to collect coins, it goes to the closet to collect dust. Those people deserve nothing but contempt from everyone no matter how many thousands of posts they make.

Now Now Children, Play Nice. In 40 years, My house has become a Museum. That is why I sell on EBay. Everybody go out and find a bunch. I love seeing what everybody finds. HH...Jesse.

Oh my you should see the Private Messages on this one.

you just know they live in their Mom's basement

and she still makes snacks for them

Christian forum.
I've just visited there and I can assure you, that the folks here are very level headed. Over there, there are some serious cases of loose screws there. It's an absolute crack up. I'm not sure if you'd groan, wince or just have a great belly laugh, but I'll guarantee you, after reading what is said there, you'll never have cause to be annoyed over here. Sounds like they may be like your private messages.:devil:
Have a nice day.
Mick Evans.

I honestly don't see your point. Is it that they pray for each other? Or is it that most are part of that "wild extremist sect" called conservative Christians?
Neal

Anyone find it odd that nightsout recognized that some users were posting more than others? Also, since Aug 2nd, he's posted 78 times!

Myself, I say all of you should post more and let ME hunt. Nightsout thinks you should stop posting and take his silver.... strange.

He posted 78X's since 8/2! I consider that mild. :crylol:

OK OK yes 78 you can go look at them almost all are questions and now that I have said this its 79 darn it
nightsout

I live upstairs and my wife made me a snack

No. I've got nothing against folks going to church or praying for each other, I go myself, but for whatever reason, some are just plain out of touch with reality. Perhaps they lonely and need to find some real friends instead of isolating themselves to talking over the net. I did use a bit of humour to highlight one such post. It would be nice if it jarred a bit of a reality check so that they can take stock of where they're at, but I think that it may have gone onto deaf ears.If so, I'll just leave them to themselves.
Mick Evans.