Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Can this really happen ?

steve in so la

Someone passed this on to me - is this possible -

Found this Gem -- scary thought
============

I had to take my vehicle to the mechanic the other day for service. The Service Manager, Pete, gave me a ride home and on the way he told me his theory about the upcoming election and the next four years of U.S. government. At first I thought it a bit far fetched. But as I listened to him it began to make sense, scary sense...

“I believe that Hillary Clinton will win the election in November,” Pete began. “Then, sometime between November and January, Hillary will be indicted. The IRS is now investigating the Clinton Foundation and the whole e-mail thing isn’t over yet. Once under indictment she won’t be able to assume the Office of the President in January. Tim Kaine, who will not actually be the Vice President because neither he nor Hillary has been inaugurated, cannot assume the Presidency. The Speaker of the House can’t move up to it because there is already a sitting President and Vice President. So President Obama, in an Executive Order citing 'emergency situation,' gives himself another four years in office is the only way possible.”

Pete believes Obama has been planning this for a while now, knowing he has enough on Hillary to indict her. Had the Attorney General indicted her based on evidence from the FBI, the plan wouldn’t have worked because the DNC would have quickly come up with another candidate.

If you think about it, it’s not that outrageous. Many people on the left, including the President, want Obama to stay another four years. The law prohibits him from being re-elected so the only 2 ways he can do it is either by declaring martial law and suspending the election (which would be a very negative thing for the country) or to declare himself still President because the elected candidate cannot assume her duties.

The latter makes more sense and is actually more feasible. And since it’s never been done before, it would set a precedent that would be difficult to challenge.

Of course, if Trump wins the election none of this is going to happen. But what if Pete is correct? Four more years of Obama and a mostly useless Republican House and Senate would give Obama the time he needs to continue destroying the country to fit his stated goals.

Scary Indeed! Four more years of Obama would like set America so far behind that we'd never get caught up. My hope and prayer is that Trump will win. It's not that I agree with all he says but he's a far cry better than Hillary Clinton would ever be. I truly believe Christians throughout America need to be on their knees asking God to allow Trump to win this election. It's the only way we'll ever get rid of Obama and his destruction of America.

Sure is scary and never thought of BO staying in office that way...just figured it would be by all the riots, burning and murdering so he could declare Martial Law! Well, I trust in God and lean on Jesus; therefore, I pray for His mercies, favor and grace to intercede and help His ppl to get Trump elected and to help him do a great job, although it will be difficult for so many are against him being pres! He needs many who are with him elected to Congress, so they can get the right things done for our nation, the USA and its Patriotic Citizens, also I pray for God's protection on him, Pence and their families! Hillary is so evil, only God knows exactly what she will do or have done to get rid of Trump and those he loves! Dear Heavenly Father, hear our prayers and be with Your own in this election and help us to have Trump and not the evil Clintons or BO in the WH, again! Thank You, Lord, for hearing our prayers and answering in our favor! Amen! :angel: Ma

I agree Bro Martin and my prayer is for those who love and know Jesus to be in daily prayer for our nation! In October and November about 20 days before the election, my intentions are to fast and pray for Trump and Pence's being elected with God's favor....I and many others all over the world did this for Pres Bush and he won, even though Gore tried his best to say Bush didn't and had the chads recounted in Florida! God is good and He does hear and answer our prayers when we aren't greedy and selfish, ourselves, like the evil ones following and obeying satan! Amen! :angel: Ma

TRUMP is no saint,crude,but he will do what it takes to help America get back on its feet.I would say he is a mixture of GEN.George Patton , Harry s. Truman & Rocky Marciano.:poke:HILLARY crooked,liar,useless,guilty of the murder of her own people ,plus soldiers that waited for help and she and obomo refused to help them.ITS easy to play the game ,but someday they will answer for it.Christians get on your knees and pray for the Lord to save this country.:usaflag:
DO a search on white river situation in Arkansas during the early bill Clinton years too many problems to cover up---all Clinton were terminated (died) some how even one employee committed suicide in the white house.

Trump will be far better than BO or the Clintons! He is a new Christian and will take time for him to grow in the Lord and God's Holy Word! Those who make speeches all the time know how to do best in getting the ppls attention, whether it be by lies or by twisting the truth as those in gov't offices do now! Give Trump a chance, for the evil one, BO, was given a chance twice and look at what he and Hillary have done to our nation in the almost 8 years they have been in office! I truly don't believe Trump will do worse, for he loves America and is a citizen...unlike BO! And although we are in a scary situation as of this evil and sinful time, Christians need not fear nor be afraid, but it doesn't mean we cannot warn and let those who are blind and deaf to God's Truth, know what is going on in our nation and the whole world! We have faith in God, but we also put action to our faith! Faith without works is dead! Amen! :angel: Ma

Verh very interesting. You say Mr. Trump is a new Christian. One thing Christians are supposed to do is follow Jesus footseps carefully. I recall an instance where the people wanted to make Jesus king. You can familiarize yourself with this account at John ch 6. So why if this person is supposedly following Christ running for the most powerful political office there is? Shouldnt he be trying to learn as much as he can and sharing in what Jesus commanded just before he left earth? Some of the personal attacks he has made toward a lady are not very Christ like. He is just another puppet in the hands of the one who is currently ruling the world. 1 John 5:19

Trump just became a new Christian recently and wasn't one during the earlier times when the debates were going on! It seems to me irnwkr that you just want to argue and accuse? He has to grow and I admire him for his fortitude of wanting to help our nation by becoming pres! If I were him, I would retire, rather than take on all the headaches and attacks by those who seem to hate him for being a rich business man who does have a very high IQ and although he may have used these ways in his business deals, it doesn't work with the ppl, but he has to grow in God's love and follow Jesus, daily; and hasn't quite come to that as of now! Seems like you know it all, but maybe you don't?

If you aren't for Trump than you are for lying Hillary, who is a Murderer and a Traitor, she has committed Treason and should be imprisoned or executed for it, because those who betrayed the USA in history were hung on a rope in the court yard or stood before a firing squad! Patrick Henry said, Give me Liberty or give me death! This is what I think about Trump who, if he were just a common man, would just retire and enjoy the fruits of his labor! I'm sure he could retire and enjoy life in the slow lane for he has the money to do it, but he is going for the pres and if he wins more power to him! He is one who wants to win and aims to win if he runs for anything, but he doesn't do it by hook and by crook like BO did or Hitlery will, if she wins!

Oh by the way, how long have you been a Christian and do you carefully follow Jesus' footsteps? God Jehovah reigns so maybe He is directing Trump's footsteps to be the ppl's pres for one or two terms and make the USA a little better for awhile, but it will be difficult for him to do, as too many in power and greediness are against him and will do all they can to stop him from doing any good that might be done with him! Get a life, Trump seems to already have one and I believe he will grow with Jesus and be a great pres, although I know he will make mistakes for only Jesus is perfect! May he and all of us grow in godly wisdom and then the earth will be a far better place to live for everyone! Sorry, Steve for using your post for my message posted! Amen! :angel: Ma

Just found out recently that most ppl vote early, so I hope I am able to fast and pray in Sept and Oct! I need to find out about absentee ballots for me to vote, as I never know whether I will be able to get out and vote or not, but if I don't vote absentee, I sure will do my best to vote at the poll, that is if I'm still in this mortal body! :thumbup: :angel: Ma