Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Can someone or a few help me with the EXP II ?

Lori

I have read the manual and Andy's book but for some reason how to save a recall a program is eluding me. Can some one tell me how?

I have gone to the S1, -S6 and saved but I don't know how to recall.

I think that is the way to do it. Also what is User A and User B ?? How do those work?

Thank you so much,

Lori

I can't believe there isn't someone out there that can tell me how to save a program and then retrieve it. I would like to save 2 or 3 programs and retrieve them at will.

If it is like the SE go into the menu and go to SELECT, scroll down to S-1, S-2, etc. and put a check mark by the saved pattern you want, then press detect. I think I got that right. Your saved pattern should show on the smartfind screen. I'm still very new to the SE and I don't have it with me right now but I think that is it.

Barry

Lori,

The user A and B allows you to have two machine set ups. Instead of having to go through every menu and feature and change something you can just save it as user A or B. I haven't used it for a long while, but I used to experiment with ferrous and conductive tones. There was a bit a button pushing involved to set up each as I liked it, so it was easy to set it up one way once and save it to USER A, then set up the other way and save that to USER B.

You can program in different patterns for the S slots. When you scroll down you press a button to check- pattern as programed, X to invert pattern, or nothing.

Chris

then click on the icon that has the little box at the bottom right corner, that will send you to the save menu then select which save box you want it in, Thats the way I remember to do it, I no longer have a Explorer but an E-Trac... Happy trails 2 U

With the XS, I think the E II is the same, you need to be in the Advanced Mode to access the S programs. Go to the Main Menu then OPTIONS then select ADVANCED, then BACK, SELECT and If they are in the machine scroll down until you get to them, then select with a "check mark" the one/ones you want, if you are combining multiple programs. (The check mark also allows you to see what the discrim patern for that S1 or whatever is. If it's not the correct one press the buttone next to the S? until there is no check or x.)