Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Can someone here help me???

warthog

Marcia and I have an issue here at the house,we are needing input........Marcia's husband started installing a Jacuzzi whirlpool tub in the big bathroom before he started having health issues.He finished the plumbing,and all the big stuff,but unfortunately put the pump,motor,and electrical needs in a box,which disappeared off the face of the Earth.Even if I found these items,I have no idea how to install them,what they look like,or how they work,I have never dealt with one of them.Marcia just told me it has been installed partially like this for 10 years,and all it has been since installation is a dirty clothes receptacle.I really want to get this baby finished,but don't know where to start.Call someone??Marcia told me she has the paperwork somewhere for the order,but if that is not found,we are dead in the H2O............INPUT,PLEASE??????HELP!!!!!!!!!!:crylol::help:.......

either you need someone you can trust who knows that stuff or you will need a plumber. a good handyman could help but you don't want a water leak that could cause many dollars in damages.

If you are financially able, you should hire a plumber, who will be responsible if anything goes wrong, to finish the job of installation and would probably pay off in the long run....should you have problems with leakage or anything....the hot tub has been sitting a long time...hopefully, there are no leaks in it after such a long time! :angel: Ma

sounds like everythings done except installing the motor. a plumber should be able to do it easy and advise on the correct motor size.
get it done, you will love it!!!!!

chuck.

Warty, I am a plumber those pumps typically come installed and all the plumbers has to do is cut the shipping bands and maybe snug up the unions that connect the pump to the whirlpool. Do you have any info on the whirlpool? If you find out the model on the tub the manufacture can tell you how many horse pump is needed to move water through your particular tub. George