Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

can anyone please give me a clue what this is

deadheadwillie

[attachment 26006 unknown1.jpg][attachment 26007 unknown2.jpg][attachment 26008 unknown3.jpg]its made of solid copper,i found it yesterday with my ace 250

n/t

n/t

n/t

... being of copper, may be, in technical terms, some obscure electrical thingy.

used triangular bits of metal to slow down foot soldiers and horses. The Romans used them quite frequently. Imagine a horse or man stepping on one, it'll sure make you stop for a second or maybe for the rest of the day. Most looked like "Jacks", the childrens toy, and were spread out on a battle field in front of approaching forces. Don't know ir that's one of 'em, but who knows.

therick

The things you refer to are called "caltrops" This dosen't look like anyone I have seen before...but it could be.

Dean