Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Can anyone answer this?

BoobieinPa

I have been experiencing a slight problem with the ExpII.

For some reason the threshold hum just stops and I have no sound at all. It lasts from 5 to 10 seconds. It is absolutely quiet.Then it comes back on.

Can someone tell me if this is normal or is there a setting that will eliminate or shorten the time it takes to reset itself?

Thank you very very much. I will try that today, and let you know what happens.

When you go over Iron objects and you are using either a pattern or Iron Mask, the Iron will make the threshold go silent until you pass over the item. Then it will come back. The reason is because you are discriminating the Iron out and that is why it isn't giving off a signal. Like Joe said, You would have to go and drop the Iron Mask to -16 and see if the item sounds off for you. If it does now, it is more likely a rusty nail or some other Iron object and you have nothing to worry about. Just a normal thing to happen with the Explorer's. Good Luck and HH.