Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Can anybody help me out on this????:shrug:

warthog

...I am considering recording some of my music this next year,and while I can write my own lyrics and music,am at a complete loss as to where to begin on the RECORDING end of things.....What to use,how to use it,........At some of these musician supply stores,they have these small portable recorders bout the size of a TV remote,they claim"STUDIO RECORDING QUALITY" out of a $70.00 item.And, all the technical aspects are foreign to me:Record to a CD or cassette???how????Editing,dubbing,filtering,mixing........Confusing,at best:wacko:........Help,please???Thanks........

Would a CD player that records with its own mike be good enough to start until your songs are better known by asking radio stations to play the CDs freely for you...sometimes they do for introducing new songs and singing artists? Just a thought! May God Bless you with a way to get them recorded and produced! Amen! :angel: Ma

I have a good Christian friend over near Ann Arbor area that has a recording studio.

Your music store should be able to put you onto some local artists that have these capabilities, skills, and equipment in the area.....some are blues/jazz musicians, but they have good capabilities of mixing and recording etc...the blues folks in MKG are a good bunch, maybe not Christian, but still good older folks. My cousin used to do all his own mixing and recording etc...but he just moved, from Twin Lake area to NC or I woulda been able to hook you up...

I bet your music store contacts knows somebody with the skills and equipment to help...most likely for free...those blues musicians are good folks, they have a mature ear and an appreciation for music..keep us posted here, I'll ask around..Hmmm...thinking... some of the local Christian rock groups like Jericho Road or Holy Fire might be good for you to call too...I bet they have the stuff, who knows? You might just get to be play with them too?
Mud

Mike from MI \"Iron Brigade\" said:
I have a good Christian friend over near Ann Arbor area that has a recording studio.

there ya go steve!!!!:clapping:

chuck.