Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

can anybodt tell me?

Wile.E

I older and cant seem to get anybody to show me how to send pics,but thought Iread onhear somewhere and time that there was a sight that gave instructions. Does anybody know? Please let me know if so! Thank you

What you need to do is click on the Upload file in blue where it says attatchments. I'm assuming you already have the pics you want to use already in your computer. Your pictures will have to be resized to work. I have a program in my HP computer called paint that has a resizer. Click on browse and find the pic you want to use and click open. If the pic is to large it wont work and will say file to large. Hope this helps. Joe.

I email pictures to myself and they will automatically re-size, I use Medium size. I then save them in my picture file. The rest is pretty easy after you click on Upload file.

Find the picture you want to down load. Double click on it ... it should show up in a program such as WINDOWS PHOTO VIEWER. At the top you should see OPEN. Once you click on that you will see PAINT. Click on it.... then at the top you will see resize. Normally resizing or changing the numbers in Horz and Vert from 100 to 25 percent will allow you to down load it about anywhere. Then save it. There are other ways .... like going into paint from your programs as well... and in the left upper you can OPEN a photo and do the same thing.

Dew

There's a program called Infranview that is free and can be downloaded. You can resize and refrmat any image to any size and any type...

try it, you'll like it..