Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Call me lucky another walker today 1946!

Mark kus

Just unbelievable I hunted the same park different area right as you drive in the rotary circle turns up a 1946 this time 3 in less than a week!
I hoping gold coin soon???!!! Lol
Using the good old nox field 2 recovery 4 sensitivity 25 iron bias 0 no discrimination!
I had a few wheats and clad change no silver dimes or quarters but that’s ok!
HH
MARK
46488EF7-1842-4997-BBAE-6B32FD44EF9E.jpeg
0D5B0C09-CC50-4A9C-B963-7DC158BBE3E6.jpeg
5C9E0C2E-FBFF-4E62-87FB-624ECC818461.jpeg

Here’s a quick video of the dig.

Haven't found one with the Nox yet, found one with my Safari once on an ocean beach. They really scream because of their sheer size. H.H

Dude!
Very nice....yet again. :)

I'd venture to say you probably couldn't be paid to switch back to one of your old detectors?

Dude!
Very nice....yet again. :)

I'd venture to say you probably couldn't be paid to switch back to one of your old detectors?
Thanks guys and no I only own one my equinox I have spent hundreds of hours using it I really don’t see the need for more other than a backup detector.
Which may be a pulse detector the new fisher looks interesting..
Mark