Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Call from White's Metal Detectors

Randy Cosner

I got a call from White's Metal Detectors of Sweet Home Oregon on Friday. I have a White's VX3 that had a dark area on the left side of the display screen that made viewing it impossible. I had just bought it used and had not used it yet. The guy that sold it to me told me to get it fixed and he would pay for the repair. I sent it in to White's in Sweet Home a week ago.They called to tell me that they had fixed my detector and sending it back to me that day. When I asked how much I owed them they stated that I owed them nothing.They fixed it for free. Not going to cost me a dime to fix the broken display. They have great customer service and are wonderful to work with. I love buying and dealing with companies that value customer satisfaction. Their detectors are all hand built and made at Sweet Home, Oregon, That is another plus for me!!!!!!! I can not wait to get it back so I can try it out :)

n/t