Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

By now most of you seen it…..

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
193 car pile up here in MI. It was only 10 miles from my place. I crossed over the highway pretty close to the big wreck twice while out plowing. There were 76 semi's involved including one with 40,000 pounds of fireworks which caught fire and blew up. Another had a type of acid so folks within 3 miles were evacuated. 23 hospitalized, and a Canadian female truck driver was killed. It has been 24 hours now and the highway is still shut down in both directions. This is I-94 the main artery from Detroit to Chicago. Pray for the injured, the family of the lady who died, and for those working the scene.

Yep..that was a bad deal...we had a small pile up here in MKG the other day on 31 between Whitehall..@40 vehicles I think? Nobody got killed which was remarkable...
Mud

of. They used to have a couple of them a year on the route I drove to the work place. The fog is really bad in fall and early winter from Bakersfield to Stockton Calif.