Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Button ID help needed, Not in Albert's "EXTRA QUALITY"

5forksva

Never seen this one before, 23mm, "* EXTRA * QUALITY".

[attachment 43043 Sbuttona1.jpg]

Thank you for your time and assistance. HH

5forksva

I just had to look this one up because I've never seen one like this either. I believe it is a Salvation Army button. Cool looking button 5forksva!

Thanks Ksdigger, I saw the Salvation Army button on pg 303, it is similar but has a rope border and appear not to have as much dome to the face as mine. It's hard to tell what period it comes from in central Virginia with colonial to present artifacts overlaying in old home sites. There was Rev war and CW action in this area. Found minie balls (CS and US) in same area and Half of a early Militia rectangular eagle plate, eagle buttons, confederate and colonial flat buttons as well as coins from 1740's to 1900's. That makes it hard to pin down, suspect it is possible late cw period or later with the back mark. Thank you for your time and good hunting to you.

5forksva