Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Buried Phone wire vs T2

T2

I just found a Yankee campsite and found some nice relics. My problem is a buried phone cable. Everytime I get near it my machine jumps all over the place. Any help on this?

HH

Beau

n/t

I don't have to get to close to the line but the machine will def freak out. Looks like a slot machine with all the numbers going crazy. I did go back and use my hockey puck coil and it helped but still got some chatter and unstability.

Go out to the phone box at the road and disconnect it...

JUST KIDDING!!!

It could be worse believe me... it could be invisible dog fencing. Aside from AM as advised, lower the sens if the targets aren't too deep. Other than that just work into the noise it will be hard and time consuming but you should be able to tell a hit from noise, especially in disc 21 and one tone... or AM. Also remember, iron range on a T2 runs all the way up to 40 and you can raise the disc to 40+ or even 50 and still not miss very much if anything.... most buttons will read about 58 and the average minnie will read 75 so, if all else fails run the disc up and turn the sens down, get what you can and then try changing it a bit and deal with the noise but I bet you'll get everything with the sens near 50 and disc on 40 or even 40+.

Small coil may help too...

J