Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Bunny again! :biggrin: .....did ya hear about the little rabbit who.............

n/t

Wayne, I hope you are making progress as a prospector, because I think your prospects as a comedienne are dismal.

HAHAHAA! Hi Vlad!
It aint never gonna be my day job:biggrin:
How ya doing bud? Glad to see you posting even if you are a bit cranky:razz::biggrin:
Give us a story, i know you have some great ones!

C's et moi' cranky?

A guy is crossing the desert and is almost dead from lack of water, and he comes upon a man sitting at a table under a large tarp. Spread out on a card table are ties, priced at $200 each. The man dying of thirst croakers out, "do you have any water?" The other man replies, "no, but I have some nice ties for sale". The man screams out "I don't need a damn tie, I need water". The salesman points back over his shoulder and says, "two miles that way is all the water you need at a restaurant", and with that the thirsty man staggers off. Three hours later the guy comes staggering back and collapses. The salesman said, "I told you it was in that direction two miles, couldn't you find it?"
"I found it alright the man rasped, your brother would not let me in without a tie!"

n/t