Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Bully!!! continued.....

I didn't use feenamint, only ex-lax in a hershey's wrapper and a catfood sandwich! :lol: I figgure the results were about the same!

n/t

I am sure it was an unwritten law that many teachers (mostly the male ones) were carefully trained in the fine art of "water torture", as in hold it till you bust!
Do you all remember how just a hand in the air meant, i gotta go potty? And it was ignored with quiet glee until you were waving your arm frantically, whereupon the teacher would finally stare at you for a bit before reluctantly saying...go then and hurry up!

Jumbo did not get much chance to do that as he suddenly shot his arm in the air! This lasted only a few seconds when a new look came over his face, his whole body seemed to jerk, then twitch and tremble as he fought it, and i knew i was victorious when he lunged from his seat and staggered crabwise for the door while trying to keep his legs together.

He was about two agonising sideways baby steps from said door when he stopped and made an obvious effort to get himself under control and at this moment the teacher had turned at the odd noise and titters from the class to say, Mr Coles! What do you think you are doing?? Jumbo was paralysed in place, made no reply but started again to crab towards the door when there was a horrible loud gurgling and whoosh! His light tan pants turned an ugly wet shade of yuck, all the way to his ankles and he took off down the hall to the sound of hysterical laughter from the class and a very unusual curse from the teacher! This was followed shortly by the most terrible stench.....

Jumbo was gone from school for three days and the word was that he had caught some bug and was quite ill.
I basked! Tho i dared not say what i had done, the class would have given me a medal...then squealed for the fun of watching the horrible fate of one of their own!

Jumbo was no less a bully, but was less successful, it was hard for kids to take him seriously anymore:lol:
Me i kept my secret even though i wanted soooo bad to say....GOTCHA! I had read that "revenge is a dish that is best eaten cold", this is true.

Have a good night all and watch that Halloween "gum"! I have some friends with kids in Rob's neighborhood and i bet they could set him up....:bouncy:

Thinkin' about it Wayner, if you had let it slip out that you were instrumental in Mr. Coles demise, well..............you probably could've written your own ticket with all them grade school women. :shrug: That's the problem with us nice guys.......a day late and a dollar short ! You're stories are always a treat !:clapping:

the fact that you remained silent is testimony to some smarts,you must have paid attention in school a little:).

n/t

Good story Wayne, he got what he deserved:). When I was ten or eleven I did a cousin who would take most of any candy or chewing gum I had the same way, with the same results. I posted a story about it on here awhile back but evidently it was lost when Findmall had server problems a few months ago.

payback is he--oh well, you know what I'm saying. This was very entertaining, but was probably more entertaining just watching him in person! He certainly got what he deserved!

Lil Brother

n/t

laughing out loud, and cheering for you! You finally got to brag, and no one is going to pound you! This story was priceless, and I'm sorry it took me so long to get to read it! I am literally crying laughing so hard, and no one is hear but me and Trudie and she thinks I'm crazy!!!

I needed a good laugh, thanks again for coming thru! I hated bullies!!!! :rofl: