Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

built a Equinox compatible sand scoop

laplander

Administrator
Staff member
The good bad and the ugly from todays water hunt with my own designed and built stainless steel sand scoop with 3/16 and 1/4 inch holes.
25 coins
dozen earrings
2 junk rings
1 sterling
Mostly p2 some f2
5 tones 4 recovery 0 iron sens. 24
HH Jeff

Nice finds can you show a pic of the scoop?
Thanks
Mark

The Nox loves small things, especially small pieces of lead.

The good sifter and scoop help to find these targets. If you had scoop with big holes, put into a mesh. In the picture is simple glued into the scoop with silicone based glue.

Extra long sealed handle gives it zero buoyancy. Finally didn't have any targets in the spoil pile:clapping:
HH Jeff.

Nice thanks!

That’s nice looking and a lighter than th3 one I got .

Looks like it did exactly what it was designed to do. Sturdy, rust-resistant, plenty of leverage and nothing worthwhile falling through the holes. Good job Jeff. Any chance you could have mine ready by the middle of October? :thumbup:

Digger said:
Looks like it did exactly what it was designed to do. Sturdy, rust-resistant, plenty of leverage and nothing worthwhile falling through the holes. Good job Jeff. Any chance you could have mine ready by the middle of October? :thumbup:
Aye aye Matey in time for some pirate booty yee might be :ukflag:
HH Jeff

Donut said:
That’s nice looking and a lighter than th3 one I got .
Thanks Doug!
It's actually a little heavier than my first prototype but I didn't even notice it in the water.
HH Jeff

Sorry about the bad typing , big fingers lol , still s very nice scoop,