Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Bucket List Item Checked Off!!!!

Mike K (Ohio)

Got out for a few hours today and found a couple silvers, first was a Mans Silver, Gold Plated 14kt with a diamond in the middle that tested good. Next find hit like silver and was very black so I tossed it in the bag and moved on. Anyway once I started cleaning them. I was soon to realize what I had found... I've wanted one of these for years and it finally came true today.... So for everyone else just keep the faith and it will come sooner or later :) The other ring is cleaned up as well.... The last phone shows how I pulled them out of the water....

Mike K

Yeah that half dollar ring is a great find and fairly rare I would say. I found one that was made from a 37 quarter and the way they are made is with a spoon and then drilled out and smoothed with a file .
Can you see the date on it ?

Nice Finds been hot out this week so I've been doing overtime at work!
HH
mark

Very cool. A friend found one recently but it looked unfinished.
Yours looks terrific, congratulations

Thanks Mark, Yes it has been Hot and I've retreated to water hunting while the heat is apron us.. But thats coming to close and back to the fields I go :)

That’s a couple of beauties Mike! Not to make it begin to sound like everyone has found one but I too have found a ring made out of a Walker. I about krapped when I realized what it was! Congrats on a great day and a coin ring is indeed a bucket lister to anyone!

Thanks Jim... Well in about 17 years of detecting I've never found one till now. Lol so that's how special it is to me even if its not the best looking lol....

Mike K

Thanks Dude!!! I've seen them along time ago and have wanted one forever lol.... Its not the prettiest but I'm very happy with it lol....

Mike K