Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Bruce Rowland

Richard@BackwoodsDetectors

Findmall Sponsor
For those who knew him, Bruce passed away yesterday unexpectedly of a heart attack, at 53. He is a long time customer and friend who lived in Murphysboro, Illinois. He would call on a regular basis and we would just talk about metal detecting and we would get side-tracked and off on another subject. Knowing Bruce, he was a wonderful father and husband and he will be missed by those that knew him. Richard

n/t

Sorry to hear of his loss. Will be praying for the family.

May God Jehovah in the name of Jesus give the family peace in their time of grief and I hope that he was saved for having eternal life in our Father's Kingdom! Amen!

So sad to hear this death comes when you less expect it.Just buried my son 4 days ago I did everything I could he was 52 and a alcoholic he had a high I.Q. he dropped out of college and joined the party crowd and he lived for the devil till the day he died.He would not listen to anyone,he left a Christian wife and a daughter and a ton of bills:sad:

Bill, I am so sorry to hear about the passing of your son, and my prayers go out to you and his family! My ex's father was an alcoholic and died in an auto accident because of his drinking! May God Bless and give you all peace that passes human understanding! Amen! :angel: Ma

You are welcome, Bill, and this Father's Day had to have been very sad for you with your son's passing so soon and to know that he will never have eternal life! :angel: Ma