Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Brought both detectors but only used one

Dan-Oh

Headed to the beach again this year, I figured I better buy a water machine before we leave.
So the arrival of the excalibur 1000 came 2 days before driving the 12 hour trip. And since I no longer have room for my golf clubs to fit, had to bring the exp2 so it wouldn't get lonely.
Off to North Carolina's Ocean Isle Beach. After several stop along the way, it was almost 14 hours for me to drive. Finally helping unpack the sardine pack jeep, and carefully removing the fully charged machines, made sure my wife and kid were happy. Being on the beach and at 1am in morning, I couldn't just sit there and look at it. SO I grabbed my head light, scoop, bag and the excalibur. This machine made it easy. Just swing and scoop. The only thing I forgot was the bug spray. I had to go in because all bugs eat me alive. But managed approx. 15 coins 1st night in 1 hour. I did my best to get out in morning and evening during low tide. After 7 days and the best being the 2-3 foot cut on Friday here, pulled my older coins, silver rings and the .50 cal. bullet. My best surprise happened Friday night when a older woman asked me if I found and clothing. I'm thinking this lady is nuts. And I replied, Why are you missing some?, and she mention, she was look for some. As soon as I start swinging again I notice another person between me and the ocean and glanced over and it was the lady's fully developed daughter with no top on. :punch: And the poor daughter was getting a mouth full from her mom. But anyway here's my loot for 7 days. thanks for looking
Dan-Oh

Poor girl. Feel sorry for her and also all those guys who don't have a belt to hold up their oversized pants causing their underwear to be hanging out in the back. If I could afford it, I'd buy them all suspenders. :lol: